e shtunë, 30 qershor 2007

Photo Shoot Fun

Before

After adding some contrast and color saturation and vignette feature.

Before


After removing some color saturation and vignette feature.

Before

After adding some brightness, contrast and vignette feature.
Harper and I took some new pictures yesterday. Living in Bakersfield, it's not too hard to find a farm field to use for background, LOL. I played around with them in my new favorite photo editing program, Picnik, which is available to use for free online. I am so in love with their "vignette" feature, which darkens the edges of the whole photo. I think I used it on all my photos, LOL. Harper was a good sport, climbing through the weeds for the sake of my 'art'!

12 komente:

Pearl Maple tha...

you are quite the photographer and the digital enhancements only add to your stunning creations

Bonita Rose tha...

those are awesome pics!!!! love the bright yellow.. my fave color!

jillconyers tha...

Awesome photos! Photo editing can be a fun hobby in itself =)

Ingrid tha...

What a great pictures!! I am not good at photo editing. I always let my boyfriend do the work. :-))

Anonim tha...

Oh this is so much FUN!

Noelia tha...

awesome photo shoot! Love the after effect of the first shot, it's dream like!

Anonim tha...

love the editing-its really amazing what you can do on computers!

Rachael tha...

Awesome pictures!! Love them!

Amanda L. tha...

love the vignette feature...cool!

Ashley tha...

Love seeing the difference between the before and after pictures. Great job editing. Fun pictures!

mum-on-the-run tha...

Thanks for visiting my blog Nancy :)

Your photography is excellent, and your editing looks awesome! It's great to see the before and afters side by side too

Vee tha...

gorgeous photos :)