e diel, 10 qershor 2007

Busy Week in Review







It's been a heck of a busy week. Lots of boring stuff, but I did teach my first class at Simply Scrapbooks on Wednesday. We did this "Sassy" page with the hidden jounal spot, and everything went well. Then on Saturday I taught the Sassafras Lass book. I had no idea how long it would take so we schedualed four hours. It actuall took SIX hours!!! I had four ladies in class and three of them left after four house but one faithful scrapper stayed on to complete her book and it turned out really cute.
In other news, I spent a day getting my financials all budgeted away so I can get saved up for Memory Trends this September! I am so excited. I've got the summer to get my business licenses all in place so that I can buy my supplies at the convention in September and be ready for business in October. I've already got the domain name http://www.scrapsdelight.com/ and am busily working on my business plan. Speaking of business plans, it's like writting up a never ending report on a math book you read 20 years ago, in other words.....torture!
More news on Scrap's Delight to come.

3 komente:

Jill tha...

Very pretty! The flower and the layout both!

Anonim tha...

the flower and the layout are gorgeous!

Unknown tha...

great LO's love that little flower book...super cute!