e premte, 18 maj 2007




Woohoo, I made it! That was awesome. Opening acts were
  • Jack Ingram
  • Kelly Pickler
  • Taylor Swift
And then two hours of Brad!
Kelly Pickler was just adorable. I like it when the artist talks alot and tells you the stories behind the songs. She sang a song she had written to her mother, who abandond her early in her life. Kelly cried while she sang it.
Taylor Swift was just adorable. At only 17 years old she has written over 200 songs, including the ones on her new CD. Now she talked alot about her songs and was so funny. Not a shy bone in that girl's tiny body.
But by far the best was my little Brad Paisley. I wish that he was more of a talker. I would have loved to have heard about his wife and new baby. He even cut Kimberly's shots out of the "Fishing" video. Guess he wants to keep his private life private. While he was performing "When I get where I'm going" my friend commented that Kelly Pickler would have been a good fill in for Dolly Parton's part, as her voice is similar. I Said that what I would really love to see my very favorite Alison Kraus perform "Wiskey Lullaby" with him. Two songs latter I got my wish!!!! There she was, larger (and blurrier in the photo) than life and Brad didn't even introduce her or say a thank you or anything. That was wierd. But he did keep playing until the arena turned up the lights. Guess they didn't want to stay all night as bad as my Brad and I did, LOL.


Nuk ka komente: